Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Score: Greg 1 Kelly -1

So, life has been fairly surreal for the past few months... A little intense, we're a slight bit off normal - you know all that. In light of this, I keep forgetting things like how old I am, what day of the week or month it is, etc.

On Valentine's Day, I had no card for my amazing husband; and I figured he didn't have one for me either until...

I walked back to the bedroom and found one laying on my pillow. I opened and read...


I would totally throw myself on a bee for you.

Totally.

The front had a picture of a cute, rather nervous looking little bee (with a ferocious looking stinger, however). It was so romantic I almost cried, and I did laugh. He wrote other wonderful things in it too which are just for me, and I will not share them.

I love my husband.

No comments: