Friday, May 22, 2009

All about Grace

A few pictures to share:


My baby girl lost her first baby tooth. I don't know why this milestone is hard for me. There's something about her WOMAN TOOTH being right there already. I mean it's the actual thing - no extra growing necessary, except for pushing its way up - she will have that very tooth when she's 22 (at least that's what we're hoping).



And for those faithful blog followers, the North Dallas tooth fairy was totally on her game!





Grace also did this recently with Legos. She asked how to spell "fire" and then placed this appropriately on the fireplace...





And a happy moment shared between Grace and the coffee beans:


5 comments:

Mama Gail said...

Glad the North Dallas Tooth Fairy is more efficient than that forgetful old Hesston Tooth Fairy!

Erika said...

That is one happy girl with one cute missing tooth in her smile! Congratulate her for me.

And congratulations to you and Greg for 16 years!! : )

Unknown said...

On Thur. I felt Aubrie's first teeth. I nearly cried thinking of her being so grown-up with teeth. This is all too sudden! So I know what you mean. Thanks for posting.
Love,
Ellen Buerger

voranclan said...

I love it! I'll get a picture of Malea up soon so the girls can compare! Way to go Grace! And the fire thing? I'm VERY impressed! ~Brandey

Anonymous said...

Special milestone! Connie keeps talking about her loose tooth. She was hoping the dentist might have wiggled it free but the wait continues... neat photos!