Tuesday, June 9, 2009

How many minutes of fame?

O.K., so I am practically famous - and I'm feeling pretty excited about it!

The truth is we have introduced 5 new blends on our website (as of this morning), including Sunshiney Day, and Greg wrote a website blog post about them - and well, I'm in it. Yep, I am pretty excited.

And, for any of you who know my Dad, he is the one who turned our amazing blends into accessible products on our website. He did an awesome job (and it was a lot of work)! Thanks, Dad.

Check it out; I know you'll love the blends; tell us what you think!

1 comment:

Mama Gail said...

We had the chance to try a couple of the new blends Memorial Day weekend and they were great. Now we're deciding which one to order to be sent up ahead of us (or behind us?) to Des Moines. We'll need our Mark's Brother's coffee to keep us going while we play with Lucy (& Minnie), welcome the Little Prince and help Erika as she recovers from childbirth. I think nothing would be more appropriate than Sunshiney Day. We want to be Sunshiney Grandparents after all.