Friday, July 10, 2009

Cow Appreciation Day




For all of those within my readership who are not fortunate enough to live near a Chick-Fil-A restaurant, I am so sorry. We are seriously celebrating living back in the land of Chick-Fil-A (the home of the original chicken sandwich), and today was quite the party. Today, you see, is Cow Appreciation Day at your local Chick-Fil-A. If you walk into a Chick-Fil-A restaurant in a cow costume you made yourself, you will receive a free combo meal of your choice.




Vibe, the jr. high youth group at our church, had a cow-costume-making-party on Wed. before youth group started, and they met at a local mall all decked out in their costumes today for the big event. Yes, Grace and I had to participate too, because the #1 combo is so worth it!





3 comments:

The Hieberts said...

That is too fun! But where are the pictures of you? I love Chick-Fil-A! We used to have one at Towne West and I remember eating there on shopping trips with my mom and grandma! Good memories and it looks like you made some of your own!

cindy + woody said...

We all like Grace's costume. A very non-traditional cow! Fun!
Lapps

Anonymous said...

I so miss Chick-fil-A! Looks like fun. my thoughts have been to put in a super target with chik-fil-a in Newton.