Monday, December 29, 2008

FINALLY

Now that almost forever has passed since my last post, it is finally time for a new one.

I obviously didn't get to Christmas cards this year; I figure I'll wait until we have an address and then send out a lovely photo change of address postcard. But MANY thanks to so many of you for the family updates, encouraging cards and notes, gifts, and just the reminder of your wonderful friendship. We are truly blessed by you!


On to a few photo updates (forgive the yellow tint on some and the blue tint on others; I'm still not sure how to get the settings right on my camera that I've had for... um, 5 years).






Here's my Greg growing his fabulous new chin whiskers - I LOVE THEM! They're much longer and thicker now.


The whole my side of the family Christmas photo



Making gingerbread houses at my parent's house.


Christmas Eve eating.


Grace joining the big girls on her new bike from Grandma and Papa. She LOVES IT!




And what might Greg be working so hard on here? Well, I'll tell you later...

The rest of the photos are just some fun shots I took today while the cousins hunted for snail shells in the beautiful 70 degrees at the very end of December weather we're having here in Texas!































4 comments:

Annalisa said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful holiday. Hope 2009 gets off to an equally great start for you!

Erika said...

Thanks for sharing the great pics!

Katie said...

I love all of the pics and am glad you had a nice Christmas. I wish I were in Texas with you where it is 70 degrees in the winter; gorgeous!

Love,
Katie :)

SarahDee said...

GREAT pics!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!