Friday, February 11, 2011

I love you, stinky face

I have to share the results of our Valentine's Day "homework" that came home with Grace this week. Her teacher read the book I Love You, Stinky Face and had each student write their own small version as a letter to their parents and draw a picture to go with it.

The parents then had to write a response and draw a picture to be displayed next to their child's.

What Grace wrote:

Dear Mom and Dad,
If I wher a big which and I had big sharp and slimy teeth and I would tarn you to a frog will you still love me?
love Grace holmes

(Sorry her picture is sideways)-


What we wrote:

Then we would give you a toothbrush and bubblemint toothpaste to clean your teeth. And we would ask you to make us people again, so we could hug you in our big, long arms. If you didn't, we would hop up onto your head and give you a froggy kiss on your forehead and croak, "We love you, Slimy Teeth Witch!"
No matter what.
Love, Mom and Dad

picture by Greg, of course


No comments: