Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Beauty


Beaver Creek, Colorado was beautiful. For the first time in my life, I rode a ski lift - along with Greg and the girls. We hiked at the top of the ski lift and experienced a little altitude dizziness, but it was gorgeous. Grace only rode the ski lift up and then back down with me before I rode up again for our hiking. We all rode in a gondola too, another first.

The kiddos spent plenty of time wading in mountain streams, looking for fabulous rocks, hunting pine cones, and enjoying the many kid's activities offered at the resort in the summer.

We had a wonderful time with Greg's family and fully celebrated the legacy of his parents, Jack and Sandra, and their 50 years of marriage.

Enjoy the pictures:











HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD!

3 comments:

Erika said...

Just BEAUTIFUL! I'm so glad you got to go to Colorado!

Kristen said...

GREAT! :)

Anonymous said...

so glad you guys had a great time out in CO! :)