Wednesday, April 22, 2009

confessions

I am afraid of facebook and I don't know why.

I danced in the grocery store tonight because they were playing great 80's songs, and I couldn't help myself.

I have eaten more leftover Easter starbursts than any adult should ever admit to.

I danced in the parking lot outside of church with Grace tonight, because she was singing a catchy song and dancing too and I couldn't help myself.

I forgot to water my flowers on earth day.

I desperately need to read a book.

I want a dog.

I like eggplant olive hummus. I like all hummus. I have a real problem with hummus.

Right now I have wet clothes in the washer and dirty dishes in the sink...

4 comments:

Katie said...

Don't be afraid of facebook. I am on there and it would be another way to keep in touch with you. :)

Mama Gail said...

Katie has a good point, but I have to admit that I too am afraid of Facebook and here's why: When you are in your 50's and the first boyfriend you had in highschool at the age of 14 contacts your husband with a friend request, that's just scarey! By the way I love the mental picture of you dancing in the grocery store - that brings back fun memories. I do hope for Abby & Emma's sake that they weren't with you though, but I'm sure Grace would have loved it.

Erika said...

I was afraid of Facebook too, and if the high schoolers at church hadn't begged me to join, I would still be afraid of it today...

Sabrina said...

Facebook put me in touch with Paul so I say Yaaaaaaaay Facebook!