Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Well, almost...

I am terrifically happy about finding my ALL-TIME FAVORITE EVER Mom planner. I have used the same kind of planner for several years now, and I love it!
Notice the fabulous pens!

But, I had a BIG PROBLEM this year, because I was having trouble finding the new one. There were only 4 on Amazon, and they were rather pricey and not available for free super saver shipping. Wal-mart always carries this particular wonderful planner for cheaper than anyone else (as Wal-Mart is prone to do, giving it its only redeeming value), but Wal-Mart was ALL OUT!

We made the big trip INTO THE CITY last night to do some gift card shopping in Wichita, and Barnes and Noble was ALL OUT of my wonderful planner. The problem with all of this is that my life was going to have to cease today, because I had nowhere to write down what would happen beyond it. To further my crisis, I also had not found my new wall calendar. I have to be emotionally attached to a wall calendar before I can purchase one; it is usually a rather gruelling process.

It is really disturbing for me to go into New Year's Day with no record of opportunity for existence beyond New Year's Eve. So HERE'S THE GOOD NEWS: Border's Bookstore came to the rescue. At our last stop last night, I found my wonderful Mom Planner!! O, and I found a calendar I emotionally connected with at Barnes and Noble, so they get credit for that.


Look out 2008, here I come!

No comments: