Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry!


I've been a bit "blog post negligent" due to um well, doing other things. We are having a grand old time with my sister and her hubby, Erika and Darin. We're heading to our science museum, the Exploration Place (or in Grace's words, the Exhalation Place- quite scientific, I think) with them today. Hopefully I'll come back with good pictures.


Just so you know, I AM NOT MAD AT GREG. Not one bit. I went to watch Emma dance at the only "parent observation" classes of the year in each of her three dance classes. I took the camera and got some amazing pictures right up close and video of her routines. I was planning on posting some, but due to a mishap, misunderstanding, bit of confusion... the pictures and videos have been deleted. Nope, not blaming ANYBODY, could've happened to anyone. Let's just say, I think I deserve a treadmill.


We have tried on two occasions to have lengthyish picture-taking sessions for our CHRISTMAS PICTURE, and I have to say that photogenicness doesn't seem to be hitting each of us at the same time. So, not only do we have no CHRISTMAS PICTURE, we also have sent out no CHRISTMAS CARDS. Maybe for Valentine's Day is what we're currently thinking. We love you all very much and wish you a...


VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

And can it be that I should gain

An interest in the Savior's blood?

Died He for me, who caused His pain?

For me, who Him to death pursued?

Amazing love! How can it be

That Thou, my God, shouldst die for me?

Amazing love! how can it be

That Thou, my God, shouldst die for me!


No comments: