Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ammenities

This is my "I have a home, internet, and my camera all at the same time" post! Thank you for all of your wonderful comments and words of encouragement.

We are eagerly anticipating our first company in our new home: Jenny, Emmali, my Mom, my sweet sister Erika with new baby Stevenson hiding inside and precious now one-year-old Lucy. ALL AT THE SAME TIME! We'll be dodging boxes as we make our way around here, but I am so excited and I'm thinking it sounds like a seriously fun unpacking party in the making.


Now for some pictures, finally:
Here it is!
Grace enjoying her toys in her new room. We still haven't gotten the beds put together.



Abby working on homework at our kitchen table.




Emma crafting, of course, in her room.





Greg and I getting cozy in our computer nook; my arms are obviously not quite long enough to be taking self-portraits. That would be why it's all us and no nook, but that's okay we just started putting it together today.



One of my favorite spaces: our library/reading room with a view to the butler's pantry from the kitchen. This is one room that is almost done.

Thanks for your friendship; we can't wait to have you over!

4 comments:

Erika said...

Oh my goodness! It's beautiful, and I'm sure it will seem even more beautiful in person when I come next week! Love you!!

Mama Gail said...

See you Wednesday - can't wait!

Greg said...

The new place looks wonderful! I hope you get settled soon!

Hannah said...

It looks beautiful!