Wednesday, March 25, 2009

WOOOO-HOOOO!!!

I think that's how to spell what I'm excitedly yelling (just on the inside, because my children are sleeping).

We are officially UP AND OPERATIONAL. Mark's Brothers Big World Coffee Roasters has a website - and it's working! We are still finding little revision items everyday, so bear with us as we continue to tweak, but please visit us at:
www.marksbrotherscoffee.com

This is a huge step, which is why I'm having my little celebration on the inside. For all of you wonderful locals who have been so encouraging, please come see us at the roastery when you have a chance. Our hours are 10:00 - 2:00, Monday - Friday (and whenever else you see us there), and as exciting as filling coffee orders is, I'd so much rather visit with real people. We don't have our sign up just yet, but again, that's in the works. We're on the southwest corner of Park and Central Expressway - right near the Asel Art and behind Fishmonger's: 1915 Central Expressway, Suite 340, Plano, TX 75075

You are awesome; God is faithful; hills are being gotten over...
WOOOOOO-HOOOOO!

2 comments:

Mama Gail said...

We are enjoying grinding, brewing & sipping our way through our first 5 lbs of Mark's Brothers Big World Coffee!

Katie said...

I enjoyed some Mark's Brothers coffee this morning at my mom's house. It is very good; I'm hooked. :)