Monday, March 16, 2009

Grace...

So I can tell Grace is feeling right at home when I walk into my kitchen and see this on my chalkboard...




She is a super confident artist, firmly believing that every piece of her original artwork deserves public acknowledgement and exposure. All she needed was to find my box of magnets.


And here is her most recent rendering of "how germs are shared" - her primary topic of conversation lately...

I thoroughly enjoyed taking her to the park today to enjoy the gorgeous spring weather. She was so happy to be in a sandbox full of wet, cool sand that she was inspired to skip and sing and dance while barefoot most of the time she was in it - pure joy expressing itself - fabulous!

1 comment:

Vonnie said...

I'm so glad you are getting settled in your new place.

Grace is quite the little artist--and OF COURSE her works need prominent display! I love her germ theory picture. Perhaps she will be the next Frank Netter or Henry Gray. Medical illustrators are those rare individuals who have both an artistic ability and a detailed knowledge of human anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology--and Grace seems to have mastered all the above in her illustration of how germs spread.

Miss you lots! Enjoy your guests this week!