Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Grace's morning song

The fun in our house is getting seriously sparse with most everything in boxes now, so the girls have been getting more creative in the simplicity. Several decks of playing cards were out yesterday and today for building card houses.

This morning, Grace sang this song while looking at the cards spread out on the living room floor:

I can't draw a 5
I think they are boys
But they are really wild girls...

(Long dramatic pause)
And I can't really draw 4 either.

3 comments:

Annalisa said...

Grace, as usual, provides the recommended daily allowance of adorable. Best wishes to you all for a smooth move!

Jenna said...

She's really cute! Can't wait to get to know her better. :)

Erika said...

I wish I had as much creativity in my entire being as Gracie has in her little finger!