Friday, August 31, 2007

VACATION

Vacation is coming... Two whole weeks of blessed vacation. We're heading south on Sunday right after church to:

drive 11 1/2 hours to Greg's parents which will bring us in at midnightish

spend the next day at Fiesta Texas Amusement Park - the children are seriously hyper over this one

spend the next couple of days in prep appointments and LASER SURGERY so that my husband Bartimaus will finally SEE! Greg is seriously hyper over this one

chill, eat great food and way too much like all good Americans on vacation

read, I hope

head to my parents' house for great fun, great food and way too much of it, and see my brother and grandparents, aunt and uncle...

and head to Brian and Melanie's (Greg's brother and sister-in-law's) house in Dallas for a few days of more great fun before the trip home.

I am so thankful for family who loves us and lets us invade their homes for long periods of time, I'm thankful for the conversations and memories we enjoy and make, and I'm also thankful that our families live in really big cities! :)

I'll try to keep you posted on Greg's eye surgery - this is a gift that was given to us; we are thrilled!

Until later, Adios.


2 comments:

Jenna said...

If you have a free minute when you're in Dallas, feel free to give us a call! We'd like to see you. :) 214-701-0949

Kristen said...

Us too! 319-551-5472 :)