Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Random Barista

A few random smatterings (I'm not sure that's a word; but I'm using it because I like it, and if it's not, it should be):



*Rosie did this last night:





I loved that little rubber duckie. Picture it with its sweet red bill that matched its bow tie. He was the only one that stood out; the only one that was different from his 3 other siblings.

Currently she is Rosie, the bad dog whom I do not love; she's on my BAD LIST.



*My hairdryer broke, which makes me sad. I cannot think of one place in Hesston where I can get a new one.



*I noticed that the flavor of Gracie's toothpaste is: Princess Fruity Bubblegum. What does that mean?



*O, and I have a new part-time job. I will start working (training) next week to work very part-time at Lincoln Perk, our local coffee shop. Greg and I thought a little extra income to go toward family fun and vacations might be nice. I will be...

A BARISTA!








6 comments:

Horn herd mom said...

Love the toothpaste flavor. It makes me want to go check out the name of my kids. You will make an awesome Barista! Have fun with it. Think of the people you will meet...

Jenna said...

Smatterings is totally a word.

Terribly sorry about the hair dryer! Hopefully you can find a replacement soon; I know how emotionally attached one can get to one's hairdryer.

Oh, and is the shock collar working on Rosie?

Kristen said...

Oh you will be so great at being a barista! I always had so much fun interacting with the customers! Enjoy it! (and remember that it does take a little bit of time to remember all the drinks, but you'll get it!)

Mama Gail said...

My daughter, the barista...I'm so proud :)
love,
Mom

PS My chewed up couch doesn't seem nearly as tragic as your chewed up rubber duckie, but I do think Zoe outdoes Rosie in the bad dog department.

Erika said...

Congratulations, Kelly! We both officially have "cute" jobs now in my opinion. You're at Lincoln Perk and I'm at Purls. I'm looking forward to hearing fun stories about your new job. It sounds perfect for you!

Mama Ann said...

Working at a coffee shop!!?? You are perfect for the job. If anyone knows their coffee, you do. Have fun!