Thursday, October 25, 2007

Uninspired

This is my "I should be posting on my blog, but I'd actually rather read my new Cottage Living magazine that came in the mail today while drinking hot tea" post. Which means I'm feeling more loungey than inspired...

I realized that I have been tagged by my sweet cousin Katie from her great blog http://katie-memorablemoments.blogspot.com/. This means I'm supposed to come up with as many people to tag as I have letters in my middle name (I think). There was also something about rules and posting them so we all do it right, but I'm not very good at remembering those things so I'll sum up:

My middle name is ANNE, so I'm supposed to list a fact about me for each letter of my middle name, you know, a fun acrostic...

A llergic to mold and cats. Yep, cats even bring up the old A sthma (that, if you're counting, gets me two points for 1 "A")

N uts. I like them, all kinds, and I'm sometimes called this.

N ear-sighted, but not as bad as Greg used to be. Soft contacts work fine for me.

E Not sure what to say here, except that I really like that I do, in fact, have an "e" at the end of my middle name. Kind of sets me apart a little, I think.

Well, now that I have enriched your life with these facts, you have a handy way to remember each thing, because all you have to know is the simple acrostic "A-N-N-E" (all except for the "E" might throw you).

I am now tagging my sweet cousin Annalisa, sweet fellow-employee-for-a-day Tara, sweet Kristen who I don't think has been tagged before, and um, our new youth pastor John. The rules are: do what I did, but be more eloquent.

4 comments:

Katie said...

I think you did an excellent job. I love the spelling of your middle name, by the way. It reminds me of my favorite movie; Anne of Green Gables. :)

Mama Gail said...

Aren't you glad we gave you a short middle name? You missed the boat on the e, though. It is obviously the Extra letter in your middle name.

Rick said...

Greate Jobe fore beinge ine suche ae loungee moode!

I think I would have to say that your middle name is an exceptional spelling of Anne, which must make you quite an exceptional woman. Maybe even extraordinary!

-- Dad

Annalisa said...

You tagged, I responded. :-)